Monday, July 21, 2008

Golfing







This weekend we decided it was time to have some fun, since I was not able to go to Chicago i didnt want to sit around all week. Friday we went to pineview with the Shaws and had a blast we just hung out on the boat and on the beach and just relaxed. Then on saturday Jake and I went golfing with my parents. I have never been and was thinking it was going to be super easy and i would catch on instantly, but i was definately wrong. I had to have my dad teach me how to swing i had no idea there was a right and wrong way to hold a glof club. It was fun but very frustrating when you try hitting the ball 5 times and it doesnt move at all! by the end of the game i was hitting a few feet and then picking up my ball to where everyone else was but at least i was hitting it!!! I guess it is going to take some practice and maybe next time i will just ride in the cart but it was still fun to get out and do something fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha way to go Morg! I hate golfing so I'm proud of you for atleast going and trying! I think it's rather boring. Miss ya girlie, we need to catch up. Love you!