Monday, September 15, 2008

Its been awhile

A couple weekends ago i was really busy but finally the Ute games have started up again. I am not a student there but have grown up a fan my whole life i guess you could say my family is "Die Hard" fans we have season tickets and even try to go to the away games. Here is a picture of me and my sisters before the first home game started.

On Saturday Jake and I went four wheeling again with JJ and Kellie. It was probably one of the most fun times i have ever had four wheeling. It has started to cool down so it wasnt as hot and we happened to have found a part of Morgan i had no idea even existed. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"we happened to have found a part of Morgan i had no idea even existed" - What does this mean? haha By the way I noticed you are a facebooker now. :) Way cool. Sorry I havent' called you to do lunch yet. I've been way busy at work. But we'll get together soon. Love ya girlie

Anonymous said...

oh and I tagged you haha yet again!

The Shaws said...

I love the pic of you and your sisters at the game. You have such a neat family! Luv Ya!

Whit K said...

So Justin and I were looking at blogs last night and he got way jealous looking at yours. He asked why we can't do fun stuff like you and Jake do! It made me laugh, anyway you guys do look like you're happy and having fun!

Heather & Scott said...

That looks so much fun! Freak, I wish my husband was fun like that! All he ever does is work it seems like these days!