Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Eagle Eye

Yesterday I had the day off which i cant decide if its a good thing. I love it but for some reason i keep finding myself spending tons of money! We bought our first washer and dryer! I never thought the day would come that I would be spending money on cleaning supplies food, and washer/ dryers instead of clothes or whatever i felt like. Its definately a change and its amazing how expensive everything is but they are awesome and work like a charm. It will be so nice being able to do laundry through out the week instead of all in one day trying to get it all done!



Friday Jake and I went and saw Eagle Eye. We both have been wanting to see it since it came out I love Shia LaBeouf I think he is such a great actor. It was really good and we were both entertained but i dont know if i would reccommend it the ending wasnt good at all. It seemed like they werent sure how it was going to end so they just decided to throw in a ending!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You finally bought some!? I still need to come see your house, maybe this week? When do you get them installed! Yay for being grown ups ;)

Jessica Rodgers said...

Hey morgan thanks for letting me know about your blog. You will love doing laundry at first until you have babies then it is non stop. It was good to see you at the family reunion.

Whit K said...

Don't you love buying stuff for the house and that's what you get excited for? I can't wait to buy a new vacuum ha ha