Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Shopping

Friday was the first day I have had off since Thanksgiving! It was such a nice day and I got all of my Christmas shopping done I am stoked now i can relax the next couple of weeks before Christmas and not have to worry about making sure I have the right gifts. The hard part now is keeping it all such a secret. I have such a loud mouth and suck and keeping secrets with things i am excited about! I think Jake already has an idea of what is coming his way but he is such a sweet heart and will act surprised no matter what! Paige was lucky enough to come to the mall with my mom and I the line was short so she sat on Santa's lap and asked for a new Nintendo DS game. The lady told me that i could not take pictures but i snuck one in, she was not happy and i saw the dirtiest look ever but hear ya go! My cute little sister with Santa Claus!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: