Monday, February 9, 2009

U of U Gymnastics Meet

Last week my parents decided to leave us all here in the cold winter weather and take off to Cabo! I cannot even begin to explain how jealous I am of them. I have had major spring fever the last couple weeks and now that it is snowing it is making it even worse. Anyways because they were gone Jake and I had their tickets to the gymnastics meet! We had such a great time, it has been a while since just the two of us had a date night. They dominated the three other teams it was unreal. I have to say the Kristina Baskett is so talented. Everytime I watch her it gives me the goosebumps. She has such a cute body I admire her greatly! She makes those meets so much fun. Anyway I have to admit that we tried taking pictures because its been a while since I have posted pics on our blog. But I could not make a cute picture if my life depended on it :-(. so no pictures this week either!!!
I also have to tell JJ and Kellie thank you very much for giving us their bedset. I have been dying to re-do our bedroom but its just so expensive we havent had a head board and our bedding was so tacky! This weekend JJ and Kellie gave us their whole set. It looks so great in our room and I am entirely grateful for them. So again thank you thank you thank you!!

5 comments:

The Shaws said...

You are so welcome!! I can't wait to see it when its all put together. I hope you enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

I still have to come over and see your place. Oh and I need to get my dress back so we'll have to plan something sometime soon! A birthday dinner perhaps? Oh and yes I'm going back in March.. and we're basically back together. haha this last weekend was awesome.

Jake and Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whit K said...

Your posts crack me up. I LOVE all of the pictures of you and Jake they're so adorable! Oh..and I'm jealous of your place. I think I've told Justin at least 10 times I want real furniture like you guys!

Rach Wood said...

I'm jealous! I LOVE watching tumbling but Matt wouldnt go for that! I should have kept your box of clothes so we could come visit you guys and see your place! Maybe we'll just randomly stop by sometime since its pretty much across the street!