Monday, March 2, 2009

Angels & Demons

Since I have started my new job I have become quite the reader. I have never been into reading or have had time in the past so it has become my new hobby and its great. I love having time to spend on myself and do things I have always wanted to do. So the book I just finished was ANGELS AND DEMONS. It was seriously an amazing book. It was so hard to keep it down. It has everything a good book needs. Crime, Horror, Religion, Romance..
The best part of it is that the movie comes out May 15th with Tom Hanks. So if you have some extra time this was definitely worth every minute.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check it out! I am so excited for you to go to Hawaii this week! I'm sooo jealous! Take lots of pictures to show me! Love you!!

Unknown said...

your new page looks way cute :) and i agree, dan brown is definitely an amazing author!

Mama Snow said...

So the other day Matt and I were going to surprise Tate by taking him to see Spiderman at the kids fair. I asked him who he thought we were going to take him to see and told him it is someone he really wants to meet. I asked him if he knew who it was and he said, "Morgan and Jake". He was really excited, but I had to break the news it was spiderman!
He was obviously still excited. It's Spiderman!

Unknown said...

Agreed! This is one of my favorite books!

Megan said...

ha ha sorry that was MEG not Ladd...I don't know why it posted as him!