Monday, May 11, 2009

Adams Canyon

Jake and I had a great weekend. The sun was finally out and we could get a taste of the nice spring weather! We went hiking up Adams Canyon Sunday morning and took Jared's dog Cowgirl! She is such a great dog and we had such a great time. I love the summer time and all the fun activities there is to do at anytime of the day. Unfortunately being up there triggered my allergies and I have been miserable all day but at least it is a phase and it will pass by.
Hope everyone has a great week!

This picture I blinked right when it was taken and look awful but Jake looked cute so I thought I would still post it, try not to notice me haha!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww so cute!!

Whit K said...

I thought it was Chelsea in that first picture...wow you guys look so much alike!

Miss Alle said...

Looks way fun girl! I'm glad you guys had a good time! Let's do dinner soon k? You still haven't seen my new place! :)

Rach Wood said...

I want to do that hike so bad! Everyone has been hiking it and talking about it! Maybe you can babysit Kambree so me and matt can hike it :) ... I remember watching Grey's Anatomy with you in Florida, I'd never seen any and you were so excited trying to explain all the characters and their history to me! Good Florida memories!