Thursday, July 9, 2009

I think you all know that So you think you can dance is probably one of my most favorite shows! This season has been so good. I am having a really hard time deciding who my favorite dancer because there really have so many great ones. I will be sad to see the results tonight on who has to go. I really would be very content if Caitlin got voted off but I dont think that will happen. I dont know why but her mannerisms drive me nuts. Anyways I think this was the most memorable dance last night. It seriously stunned me. Wade Robson is seriously amazing. Janette Reminded me of Willy Wonka on the new movie haha. Anyway Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCjh1rKTwIM

3 comments:

Jessica Rodgers said...

I will admit we watched this dance so many times. My kids were dancing around and loving this. The rest of the dances last night were blah

Rach Wood said...

I want to see pictures of your house and your puppy! And I was wondering if Kellie had her baby yet???

Jenna said...

I love this show so much too! It's getting better and better every week.... can't wait for this week now that we're in the top ten! Hope things are well with you guys...