Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sledding!

So a while back I mentioned that my grandparents bought a cabin up in Timberlakes!Well last weekend happened to be the first really big snow storm up there. We seriously left it with a foot and a half of snow. So we get to brag and say that we were the firsts to sled down the amazing sledding hill! We had a blast the weather was warm the snow was fresh and we had a blast! here are some of our pictures!


haha He always wanted to pose for a magazine!



I love this picture of Paige!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys look so cute! i love it.

Jessica Rodgers said...

oh my heck! soooooo excited. snow/snow fam here we come!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my that looks like so much fun! Hope everything is going well with you!

Jenny said...

For fun! We seriously need to get together sometime!!! :)

Jessica Rodgers said...

we get in on sat we will be there for the reception. I am so excited cant wait to see everyone. I also wanted to tell you that I have been thinking about you and your family. sorry about your grandma. I know she is in a much better place! You are in my prayers.

Whit K said...

That looks so cold but so fun!

Megan and Curtis said...

oh man that looks so fun! i wanna go sledding ..i haven't been in ages! you guys look super cute in your snow stuff ..lets go boarding soon! love you ..