Friday, March 26, 2010

Holy Molly I am a slacker at this kind of stuff! Can I just start by telling you all how crazy my life has been. I surprised I even get time to sleep. Work is going great! I love my new job. Its been night and day from before. I am constantly busy, its alot more stressful but I love that about it. I have so much more freedom, and can leave whenever I need to which is so nice especially when going to school at the same time. So school has been crazy busy but I cant wait for this semester to be over. I think I kinda overloaded it this time and seriously learned my lesson that if I try to overload myself to get done faster it may prevent me from getting done at all. So next semester its going to be a little different. It may take me longer to graduate but at least I can make it duable so I can at least go to bed with my husband at night!
So this was a very spontaneous decision but I just got a new car! I am so excited and it is seriously beautiful. I havent had time to take any pictures and then it rained today and now its not super shiny but its a 2010 White Toyota Camry. I love it! I have never owned anything brandnew like this before!
This pic is from the toyota website but it looks identical to my car. Besides the cheesy background! I plan to get some black rims and spice it up a bit but I love it!

Anyways thats all for now! Love you all!

6 comments:

Whit K said...

New job? New car? Wow we need to catch up! Cute car by the way, I love it.

Anonymous said...

yay!! so beautiful! so jealous of your new car. girls night when i get home from nyc?!

Megan and Curtis said...

cute car girly ..i'm jealous! can't wait to see you next week! yay for mary kay ..

Abby said...

I love the new car morgan!

Jenny said...

dang! nice car, and glad you like your new job! we ever going to get together sometime?!

Rach Wood said...

Looks good! That's so exciting to get a new car, pretty sure K will be driving my car I have now when she turns 16! We'll have it forever...Did Jake still get a new truck? Pictures???