Thursday, September 1, 2011

GO UTES!!!

Holy Cow I have no clue how I am at work right now, I am so stoked about the game today and my mind is only focused on 1 thing. I love the Utah Games and I am so excited to see how this season will turn out being in the Pac 12. Good things are about to come our way. I put on my facebook page this morning and its so true ever since I put my new shirt on this morning I have been singing the Utah song in my head haha . My dad would be so proud. Him and my family are all leaving at 3:30 to go tailgating.. is that dedication or what.

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

{Katie & Taylor} said...

Oh... have so much fun at the game!! Carter has a football game tonight so we decided we should go and support him... All of the excitement here at work today sure makes me wish we were going though! :)