Monday, September 12, 2011

New Gig

So life has been insanely crazy. About a week before school started I decided to change my schedule from 15 credits to 3 credits because Keaton approached Jake and I about a new idea he had for a company called MoFit which is short for mobile fitness. The company is in home fitness training where the trainers bring all the equipment and the fitness plan to the clients home. Its been so exciting for Jake and I because we are getting ownership in the company for doing all of the marketing and I am going to be one of the trainers. I am so so excited. Fitness has been such a huge part of my life over the last 2 years and I have grown such a love and desire to learn. So I shortened my schedule and for the last three weeks I have been working on my NASM Cert which is one of the hardest personal training certifications you can get. I plan to take my test the 1st week in October and have seriously been cramming my brain with as much information as it can hold. But I love It. I am so excited for this new opportunity and to help people change their lives.

Its been crazy the response we have gotten from this program its almost like people have been dying for someone to come up with this idea so they could receive all the benefits of training but not have to suffer embarrassment from the gym, or try and find a baby sitter, but best of all this program has been motivating for people to get in shape knowing once they set the appointment there will be a trainer at their door and ready to inspect their cupboards for any junk that doesnt allow for their fitness plan.

So friends and family spread the word and if you come across anyone who is interested please let me know. Pricing is really inexpensive for training and we do a free first assessment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way cool! i'm excited for you. xoxo

Angie Williams said...

What a great idea! That's awesome - I hope it goes well for you guys!