Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Today is my mom's birthday. I just wanted to write a quick message about what a wonderful woman she is. My mom has got to be one of the most inspirational women out there. Everyday she has influenced my life and has helped me become a better person. She is one of those ladies that is ALWAYS smiling she is really hard to get mad at because she just has this glow about her. My mom is always looking for the good in people. She has always taught me that there is good in everyone. My mom cant say no to anyone. Her whole life is dedicated towards her family, friends, church callings, her students, pretty much anyone you can think of. She spends her days serving others and doing all that she can to help. I cant remember the last time she sat down to do something for herself. She has the best advice. I have found myself even now that I am married always calling her and seeing what she thinks before making a life changing decision. She has such a big heart and is so easy to love. Happy Birthday Mom thanks for all you have done!

1 comment:

Angie Williams said...

Sounds like a wonderful mother! You look so much like her.