Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Honest To Scrap

Hmm... Ten things about me that nobody will know..

1. I am a list freak, everything I do has to have a list.
2. I am a clean freak, If Jake does the smallest thing such as leave his socks on the ground I literally cant sleep until its put away.
3. Summer is my time of year. During the winter I literally hibernate like a bear.
4. I am not a very flaky person and people that are drive me nuts. If I commit to something, you better believe I will be there.
5. I hate being late, Jake moves like a turtle and I seriously cant handle it when I know there are people waiting on me.
6. I love to exercise! There is nothing better than kicking some butt at the gym and feeling fatigued afterward!
7. Cafe Rio is my fav!!! I hate to admit it but Jake and I eat there at least once a week... (maybe thats why I cant loose these 5 pounds.. but its sooo good!)
8. I have a super close relationship with my grandma and grandpa snow! They are awesome! There is nothing better than the same joke said over and over again, and homemade milkshakes and french fries!
9. Lake Powell is my favorite place in the whole wide world!!!!! ( I havent been to many places but its still my fav)
10. Last but not least! I have the most amazing husband in the whole wide world! There is nothing better than late night talks, laughing so hard you can barley breathe, and being with your best friend everyday!

So there ya go! Hopefully all my blogging friends learned something new about me today! This tag is open to everyone that would like! Mostly the people at work bored as heck like ME!!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica Rodgers said...

I love it morg I wish we could spend time together cause we seriously have so much in common. Cant wait to see everyone this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you did this. :) I knew most of the things on there except that you had a close relationship with your grandparents. That's way cool.